Professional Pump Solution Provider
KOP products defines their strength from team of qualified professionals with proven pumping intelligence with over 25 years of experience in pumping industry. KOP conceived the idea of providing its customer with best quality of pumps & accessories at competitive prices and best in class service. KOP at present is working continuously to support customers with latest technology practices, quality with KOP experience in pumping industry.
Cartridge Mechanical Seal
KOP 9196 The KOP Series 9196 ANSI standard pumps are manufactured for a wide range of flow and head requirements follow ASME and ANSI B73.1 specifications. The Performer Series combines high efficiency, maximum performance, and extended Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for reduced maintenance cost.
KOP KLPH liquid ring vacuum pumps are displacement pumps of uncomplicated and robust construction with the following particular features:
- Non polluting due to a nearly isothermal compression oil-free, as no lubrication in the working chamber
- Handling of nearly all gasses and vapours
- Small quantities of entrained liquid can be handled easy maintenance and reliable operation
- Low noise and nearly free from vibration
- Wide choice of material, therefore applicable nearly anywhere
- Protection against cavitation as standard incorporated dirt drain
- No metallic contact of the rotating parts
KOP MAX III ANSI standard pumps are manufactured for a wide range of flow and head requirements follow ASME and ANSI B73.1 specifications. The MAX III Series combines high efficiency, maximum performance, and extended Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for reduced maintenance cost.
KDIN pump is a centrifugal pump according to DIN 24255. This is one of the most versatile pump type. The pump has a wide range of shaft sealing options, varying from gland packing to balance mechanical seal and double mechanical seal. The standard materials are cast Iron, SS 304 and SS 316. The other materials like duplex stainless is an option.
- KOP centrifugal self-priming non-clog sewage pump is our latest generation product base on US technology. It is designed for economical & trouble-free operation in handling solid laden liquids and slurries.
- Easy Removable Clean-Out Cover The removable clean-out cover with handles and pusher bolt capability provides quick and easy access to the pump interior.
KMSA is the horizontal multistage centrifugal pump. They integrate several impellers in a queue in the same pump in order to get much more pressure where single-stage pumps are not impossible. The casing is sectional split and coupled together and fastened by tensile bolts. The rotor is supported by the bearings on each end of the pump. The bearing can be roller bearing or sliding bearing. There is a specially designed balance drum to absorb the axial force. After several optimism and innovation, this type has excellent characters and stability, high efficiency, more reasonable structure.
- Designed to meet the EN ISO 5199 reliability standard, these pumps also comply to EN 22858 (ISO 2858) standard
- Designed especially for the pulp and paper and general industry
- Every KAP pump is tailor-made to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs
- KAP pumps save energy, sealing water and environment
- The modular interchangeability of parts and components enables low spare parts inventory
- The KAP pump range offers the lowest total cost shaft seal concept, with a dynamic seal, mechanical seals, and packing
- Every KOP pump is designed for fast and easy installation, maintenance, and service.
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
Provide Products for All Industries
We provide optimal solutions, as well as products and services that meet the needs of a wide range of industrial fields.
Trusted & Experienced
We have team of qualified professionals with proven pumping intelligence with over 25 years of experience in pumping industry.
When pump failure occurs, you will get prompt response by KOP service team. The repair jobs are completed in appropriate time with our stock of KOP parts.
Reliable & Fully Insured
Our quality team assures KOP quality products to set bench mark of its quality as promised.
The Product satisfaction guarantee we offer, is not a money-back guarantee, but instead an opportunity for you to change the product you purchased with the view to BETTER satisfy your individual needs.
KOP Core Values
02-4904906-7 and 094-351-6699
Please feel free to contact us